Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Priyanka Chopra's cousin Parineeti Chopra to debut in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl



MUMBAI: Yash Raj Films will be launching Parineeti Chopra in Maneesh Sharma’s Ladies V/S Ricky Bahl, starring Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles.

The production house has signed Chopra for a three-film deal.


Chopra has been with YRF for over a year in the marketing department as a part of the promotional and PR team. Given a one-off chance to audition for the film, she impressed both Sharma and Aditya Chopra and was immediately cast for a role as one of the ladies who fall prey to the smooth talking guile of Ricky Bahl.

“I think Parineeti was phenomenal in her video test. I had no doubts that I wanted her in my film. In fact, when I worked on the script, I had her at the back of my mind, having interacted with her while she was in office,” said Sharma.

Ladies V/S Ricky Bahl starts shooting early-April and is scheduled to release on 9 December, 2011.

(source: Business of cinema)



Priyanka told reporters at a promotional event of her film '7 Khoon Maaf' held at JW Marriot hotel Monday: 'Pariniti is my sister. Today only she has signed a film with YRF. I am very happy that YRF signed her, She works with YRF's marketing department. In fact, she worked as PR for my film with YRF' (source: sify)

Paraneeti writes on twitter: 'Guyssss!! The BIGGEST news!! I am being launched by Yash Raj Films as their new talent and I'm signing a 3 film deal!!!!!!!!! :D :D I am so so soooo excited to be signing 3 films with YRF, and hope all goes well with me :) :)Thank u to alll those who have wishing me well, My first film - Maneesh's Sharma's "ladies vs ricky bahl" with Ranveer and Anushka!!'

what do u guys think? will she be a good actress? there will be big expectations from her as she is pc's cousin who is a tremendous actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment