Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Alia Bhatt in an itsy bitsy teenie weenie pink bikini: YaY or NaY?

 We all saw the trailer of Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor's 'Shandaar'. The trailer gave us a glimpse of the much entertaining, and exciting plot of the film. One of the interesting aspects of the film is Alia Bhatt donning a cute little pink bikini. Alia has donned a bikini in her debut movie directed by Karan Johar - 'Students of the year'. However, this time the talented actress apparently put a lot of hard work for the bikini body. 
Alia said, "I worked very hard to get that body. Shahid and I were training hard. We would go to gym everyday and eat a particular diet. In fact the scene wasn't supposed to be so elaborate. It was just supposed to be me in a bikini. But because I worked so hard, Vikas thought of taking it. I am glad people liked me in a bikini."
So, what do you think of Alia's bikini bod? Would it be a YAY or a NAY?

Coming to think of it, many of our B-town babes have sported similar bikinis. Who do you think rocks the bikini babe look the most?
Deepika in Cocktail, Sonam in Khoosurat, Bipasha in Humshakals or Alia in Shandaar? Your pick?


No comments:

Post a Comment